Skip to content
Home » WHAT WHERE HOW AND WHEN (H-1)
- Manuscript- old hand written books which was usually written on palm leaf or the bark of the birch tree.
- Inscription– written records engraved on hard surfaces such as stones, pillars and rocks by sharp objects.
- Archaeology– the science which study the remains of buildings and objects made and used in the past.
- Excavation– process of digging under the earth surface to find out old objects.
- Tributaries– smaller rivers that flows into a larger river.