Skip to content
- Globe– model of the earth.
- Axis– an imaginary line on which earth rotates.
- Poles– north and south extreme points of the earth.
- Equator– a imaginary line that passes through the center of the earth and divides earth in two equal parts.
- Prime meridian– The circle passes through Greenwich in Britain perpendicular to equator.
- Latitudes– imaginary lines parallel to the equator.
- Longitudes– imaginary lines parallel to prime meridian.
- Standard meridian– a imaginary line from which a country takes its local time.